Craig A. Ciechanowski
Craig A. Ciechanowski
Attorney Craig A. Ciechanowski concentrates his practice in the areas of transactional and general business matters, as well as commercial land use and development.
He represents a wide variety of businesses, including large corporations, family-owned businesses, franchise owners, venture capital-backed and privately funded startups, limited liability companies, professional corporations, partnerships and sole proprietorships. Mr. Ciechanowski assists in initial startup, mergers, acquisitions, sales and financing. In addition, he provides counsel and guidance on daily business issues, including employment, regulatory compliance, governance and contract issues.
He frequently represents clients before municipal and state boards in connection with the development and leasing of complex real estate projects, including multi-use commercial buildings, retail centers, office buildings and industrial and warehouse facilities. In addition, Mr. Ciechanowski represents institutional lenders and borrowers in commercial loan transactions, as well as foreclosures and workouts.
Mr. Ciechanowski is a 1987 graduate of Northeastern University Law School. He is a 1984 summa cum laude graduate of the State University of New York at Buffalo, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
Mr. Ciechanowski is the former president and chair of the Board of Directors of The League School of Greater Boston, a leading educator of children and young adults with autism spectrum disorder and Asperger syndrome. He is a former president of the Walpole Youth Lacrosse League and a former chairman of the Town of Walpole Conservation Commission.
- Northeastern University Law School, 1987
- State University of New York at Buffalo, summa cum laude, 1984
Bar Associations and Committees
- American Bar Association
- Real Estate Bar Association of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Bar Association of Norfolk County
Civic Associations and Memberships
- Former president and chair, Board of Directors of The League School of Greater Boston
- Former president, Walpole Youth Lacrosse League
- Former chairman, Town of Walpole Conservation Commission
- Former member, Board of Directors of the Walpole Branch of the YMCA of Greater Boston
Awards and Honors
- 2004 “Small Business of the Year” awarded by the United Chamber of Commerce
- Corporate Law
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
Kerri L. Doyle
508-541-3000 ext. 208
Our Office Location
Doherty, Dugan, Cannon, Raymond & Weil, P.C.
Massachusetts Attorneys at Law
124 Grove Street Suite #220
Franklin, MA 02038
Toll Free 508-541-3000