On June 1, 2016, Attorney Steven Weil was certified by the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court to handle Category F Guardian ad Litem Appointments. He will accept appointments from the Probate and Family Court to conduct investigations in cases involving the care and custody of children, as well as other matters relating to the interests or rights of children, including whether to allow the removal of a child from the Commonwealth, modifications of custody judgments, the existence of a de facto parent-child relationships, parental fitness, and paternity of a child.
- What effect does a second job or overtime have on a child support or alimony order?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Parent Coordination
- Can you lower your child support if your former spouse remarries or cohabitates with a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- We are pleased to announce our firm has a new name
- AN ACT RELATIVE TO REGULATING TRADE SECRETS AND NONCOMPETITION AGREEMENTS