We congratulate Steven D. Weil, Esq., on receiving a rating of AV Preeminent® from Martindale-Hubbell in the areas of civil litigation and family law. This rating is Martindale-Hubbell’s highest peer rating standard an attorney may achieve. It signifies that Attorney Weil’s reviewed peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence for his legal knowledge, communication skills and ethical standards. Steven has practiced for 30 years and specializes in civil litigation and family law, representing individuals and businesses before the Massachusetts federal and state trial and appellate courts. Learn more about Attorney Steven Weil.
- What effect does a second job or overtime have on a child support or alimony order?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Parent Coordination
- Can you lower your child support if your former spouse remarries or cohabitates with a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- We are pleased to announce our firm has a new name
- AN ACT RELATIVE TO REGULATING TRADE SECRETS AND NONCOMPETITION AGREEMENTS