February 2016 – Doherty, Ciechanowski, Dugan & Cannon, P.C. is pleased to announce that Melissa S. Treneer has joined our legal team and will concentrate her practice in the areas of real estate and business law. Prior to joining Doherty, Ciechanowski, Dugan & Cannon, P.C., Melissa was with Barry & Associates in Quincy where she oversaw the firm’s commercial lending practice group. Melissa received her law degree from Suffolk University School of Law and resides in North Attleborough. [read more about Melissa]
- What effect does a second job or overtime have on a child support or alimony order?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Parent Coordination
- Can you lower your child support if your former spouse remarries or cohabitates with a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- We are pleased to announce our firm has a new name
- AN ACT RELATIVE TO REGULATING TRADE SECRETS AND NONCOMPETITION AGREEMENTS