On October 23, 2015, Attorney John Dugan chaired a full day seminar for lawyers on the subjects of guardianships and conservatorships, sponsored by Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, of Boston, Mass. Attorney Dugan is also the co-author of “Guardianship and Conservatorship in Massachusetts”, a legal handbook for Massachusetts lawyers published by Thompson Reuters.
- What effect does a second job or overtime have on a child support or alimony order?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Parent Coordination
- Can you lower your child support if your former spouse remarries or cohabitates with a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- We are pleased to announce our firm has a new name
- AN ACT RELATIVE TO REGULATING TRADE SECRETS AND NONCOMPETITION AGREEMENTS