Attorney John Dugan has been selected as a 2015 Massachusetts Super Lawyer. Based on Thomson Reuters Super Lawyer’s nomination process, review of John’s experience, achievements, and credentials, as well as the evaluation of colleagues, John has earned the recognition of a 2015 Massachusetts Super Lawyer. Recognized as a top Massachusetts probate and estate planning practitioner, Attorney Dugan has been selected as a Super Lawyer each since 2006.
- What effect does a second job or overtime have on a child support or alimony order?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Parent Coordination
- Can you lower your child support if your former spouse remarries or cohabitates with a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- We are pleased to announce our firm has a new name
- AN ACT RELATIVE TO REGULATING TRADE SECRETS AND NONCOMPETITION AGREEMENTS