We congratulate attorney Michael Doherty for his victory in the Supreme Judicial Court case of Rodman v. Rodman, where the court adopted Mr. Doherty’s position interpreting and clarifying the Alimony Reform Act. Read the entire SJC Rodman decision (opens PDF)
- What effect does a second job or overtime have on a child support or alimony order?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Parent Coordination
- Can you lower your child support if your former spouse remarries or cohabitates with a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- We are pleased to announce our firm has a new name
- AN ACT RELATIVE TO REGULATING TRADE SECRETS AND NONCOMPETITION AGREEMENTS