Attorney Jennifer D. Taddeo has been asked to return to the faculty of MCLE’s Basics Plus: Estate Planning Basics course later this fall. This two-day course is intended to familiarize attorneys new to the practice of law or new to this practice area with the essentials of estate planning. This is Jennifer’s seventh year on faculty.
- What effect does a second job or overtime have on a child support or alimony order?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Parent Coordination
- Can you lower your child support if your former spouse remarries or cohabitates with a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- We are pleased to announce our firm has a new name
- AN ACT RELATIVE TO REGULATING TRADE SECRETS AND NONCOMPETITION AGREEMENTS