On Wednesday, May 21st, Attorneys Jennifer D. Taddeo and Melissa Howitt participated in the 15th Annual Elder & Disability Law Conference sponsored by Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education (www.mcle.org). Attorneys Taddeo and Howitt learned more about ways to help their clients qualify for MassHealth coverage when in nursing homes and in the community, and how their clients who have served in the military can qualify for additional benefits. Please contact Attorneys Taddeo or Howitt for assistance in these or any of our practice areas.
- What effect does a second job or overtime have on a child support or alimony order?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Parent Coordination
- Can you lower your child support if your former spouse remarries or cohabitates with a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- We are pleased to announce our firm has a new name
- AN ACT RELATIVE TO REGULATING TRADE SECRETS AND NONCOMPETITION AGREEMENTS