Attorney Michelle M. Raymond attended the 2014 Advanced Training Interdisciplinary Forum hosted by the Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council. She looks forward to applying the information and tools she learned with present and future collaborative clients.
- What effect does a second job or overtime have on a child support or alimony order?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Parent Coordination
- Can you lower your child support if your former spouse remarries or cohabitates with a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- We are pleased to announce our firm has a new name
- AN ACT RELATIVE TO REGULATING TRADE SECRETS AND NONCOMPETITION AGREEMENTS