Attorney Craig A. Ciechanowski successfully completed the permitting of a 127-unit congregate/independent living facility for seniors, with amenities including an on-site restaurant, theater, library and chapel, to be located in Hopkinton, Massachusetts as part of the Legacy Farms development.
- What effect does a second job or overtime have on a child support or alimony order?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Parent Coordination
- Can you lower your child support if your former spouse remarries or cohabitates with a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- We are pleased to announce our firm has a new name
- AN ACT RELATIVE TO REGULATING TRADE SECRETS AND NONCOMPETITION AGREEMENTS