Attorney Craig A. Ciechanowski recently completed a lease of property in Franklin, Massachusetts to be used for one of Massachusetts’ first facilities licensed for the cultivation, storage and distribution of medical marijuana pursuant to Chapter 369 of the Massachusetts Acts of 2012.
- What effect does a second job or overtime have on a child support or alimony order?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Parent Coordination
- Can you lower your child support if your former spouse remarries or cohabitates with a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- We are pleased to announce our firm has a new name
- AN ACT RELATIVE TO REGULATING TRADE SECRETS AND NONCOMPETITION AGREEMENTS