On Friday, January 10, 2014, Attorneys John Dugan, Jennifer Taddeo and Melissa Howitt will be participating in the 15th Annual New England Estate Planning Conference at Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education (MCLE). The conference features a keynote address from Professor Jeffrey Pennell discussing recent developments in estate planning, and an afternoon of breakout sessions on various current issues that impact our clients.
- What effect does a second job or overtime have on a child support or alimony order?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Parent Coordination
- Can you lower your child support if your former spouse remarries or cohabitates with a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- We are pleased to announce our firm has a new name
- AN ACT RELATIVE TO REGULATING TRADE SECRETS AND NONCOMPETITION AGREEMENTS