Doherty, Ciechanowski, Dugan & Cannon, P.C. is pleased to announce that Paul Kolovos has joined our legal team and will concentrate his practice in the areas of business and real estate law. Prior to joining Doherty, Ciechanowski, Dugan & Cannon, P.C. Paul was a Tax Associate with KPMG in Boston where he worked with the Federal Tax and Tax Controversy groups. Paul received his law degree from Suffolk University School of Law. [read more about Paul]
- What effect does a second job or overtime have on a child support or alimony order?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Parent Coordination
- Can you lower your child support if your former spouse remarries or cohabitates with a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- We are pleased to announce our firm has a new name
- AN ACT RELATIVE TO REGULATING TRADE SECRETS AND NONCOMPETITION AGREEMENTS