On Friday, April 26, 2013, Attorney Steven Weil completed an 8-hour conciliation training program sponsored by the Massachusetts Bar Association. The program certifies experienced family law practitioners as conciliators to be placed on the Probate and Family Courts’ list of trained conciliators. Conciliation is a form of alternative dispute resolution which assists parties in settling their cases with the help of a skilled practitioner who works closely with the parties to identify their legal issues and negotiate fair and reasonable agreements. Attorney Weil will serve on a panel of conciliators participating in the new Norfolk County Probate and Family Court Conciliation Program.
- What effect does a second job or overtime have on a child support or alimony order?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Parent Coordination
- Can you lower your child support if your former spouse remarries or cohabitates with a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- We are pleased to announce our firm has a new name
- AN ACT RELATIVE TO REGULATING TRADE SECRETS AND NONCOMPETITION AGREEMENTS