Attorney Steven Weil will be serving as Lawyer for the Day at Norfolk Probate & Family Court on March 18, 2013. The Lawyer for the Day Program has an attorney who volunteers and delivers services on their scheduled day, and assists the public who arrive in court that day on any matter that may be heard in the Probate and Family Court.
- What effect does a second job or overtime have on a child support or alimony order?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Parent Coordination
- Can you lower your child support if your former spouse remarries or cohabitates with a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- We are pleased to announce our firm has a new name
- AN ACT RELATIVE TO REGULATING TRADE SECRETS AND NONCOMPETITION AGREEMENTS